Foster Parents: Please read the following before you complete this application.
- Foster child must meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Tarrant County foster child in a Tarrant County home
- Tarrant County foster child in a surrounding county home
- Foster child from another county in a Tarrant County home
- Children adopted on or before National Adoption Day, November 18, 2017, are no longer eligible.
- All communication is with YOU, not your case worker
- Application deadline is Wednesday, November 22, 2017. NEW placements ONLY after this date.
- Maximum gift value is $60 OR the cost of a bicycle. Select only one gift.
- Gift cards for teenagers ONLY (age 13 and up). List specific store only.
- Be as GENERAL as possible with your child's wish. Gifts for children UNDER age 3 will be fulfilled with brand of our choice.
EX: Exersaucers, kitchens, gyms, trikes are purchased at best available price for best available BRAND.
- Be as SPECIFIC as necessary about your child's special needs or disabilities. Example: Your child would like an ethnic baby doll; Your child is 15 years old but functions as a 7 year old; Your child is afraid of loud noises, lights, is physically or psychologically disabled in any way.
- PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, let us know ASAP if this foster child has been removed from your home prior to distribution day or you have received other foster children who qualify and need to add!
Pick up is Sunday, December 10, 2017 , from Noon to 4:00 pm. We can not deliver so please make arrangements to pick up. You must make arrangements for special exceptions. Location is kept secret until December 8, 2017. Please CHECK YOUR E-MAIL after that date for map and address.